Attend a 365 Health Fair
Whether you’re pursuing a healthy lifestyle, taking advantage of the free screenings, or looking for health education around specific topics, attending a Health Fair offers many benefits:
- For all of our Health Fair sites, you can arrive the day of without registering in advance. However, we do recommend registering online in advance because those participants tend to get their results back faster than those who register onsite.
- Since 1980, 365 Health has positively affected more than two million lives. Through our network of both medical and non-medical volunteers, 365 Health Fair delivers affordable and convenient health screenings, prevention tips, and educational programs throughout Colorado. Some of our free screenings include Blood Pressure, Height/Weight/BMI, and Hearing.
- We empower our participants to assume responsibility for their health by becoming informed and making smart, health-related decisions for the future.
- Affordable Screenings
- Free Screenings at most locations
- No Fasting Required
- Convenient Access
- Quick Screening Results on our online dashboard
- Medical Professionals Available for Questions
- COVID-19 and Flu Shot Vaccinations at certain locations
Importance of Health Screenings
Health screenings – especially affordable and convenient ones – are vital to maintaining good health. Many major diseases go undetected because they show no signs or symptoms. Our 365 Health Fairs offer you peace of mind. When you receive your results, you’ll know where you stand with your health. Remember, you can’t take care of your loved ones if you’re not taking care of yourself. We provide the most vital information about your body. With it, you and your physician can ensure you stay on the road to good health.
Only you can own your health.
Start taking responsibility and attend a Health Fair!
Call (303) 698-4455 or (800) 332-3078 for more information.
IMPORTANT: While 365 Health is committed to providing high-quality screenings and health education, it should not be used to replace your regular check-ups with your physician. You are encouraged to take the information provided to your primary care physician for further evaluation.
Questions About Your Results
If you are unsure about your results, you can check out our Interpreting My Results page, call our Client Services department at 303-698-4455, or message us by clicking the button in the bottom right corner of this page.