Types of Donations
365 Health gladly accepts a wide variety of donations from our charitable donors. Whether you’d like to contribute in memory of a loved one, donate stocks to the organization or simply drop off some in-kind gifts, we’ll greatly appreciate your help in supporting our mission to raise health awareness while offering affordable screening and diagnostic services throughout the state of Colorado.
- Planned Gifts: Remember 365 Health with a direct bequest in your will or through a planned financial vehicle.
- Stocks and Securities: Donate stocks or securities.
- Tribute or Memorial Fund: Want to make a donation in tribute or memorial of a friend or loved one? If so, we’ll send a card to the person or family being memorialized or honored. Donate online today.
- In-Kind Gifts: Your generous in-kind gifts contribute to our overall mission while providing significant budget relief. We only ask that the donated items are new and unused. We accept:
The many ways to donate!
- Paper Products
- Cleaning Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Medical Supplies
- Tires for Our Vehicles
- And More
- Matching Gifts: Some corporate matching gift programs are available to help employees increase the impact of their gifts by doubling or even tripling their tax-deductible contributions. See if your company participates by visiting the Human Resources office for program guidelines.
- Workplace Giving: We participate with the following private sector, state and local government employee work place giving campaigns.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC code #39328)
- Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC code #0926)
- Shopping Donations: There are a variety of products you can buy or sell on eBay that benefit 365 Health. If you are a buyer, look for items that donate a percentage of the sale price to non-profit organizations. If you are a seller, you can donate up to 100% of the purchase price of your item to 365 Health. Your donation may be tax-deductible.
- Make A Difference While You Shop!
If you buy groceries or shop on Amazon, you can support 365 Health with no extra investment. A little time to sign up and you can contribute to 365 Health every time you shop. Every bit helps and together we could make sure everyone has access to preventive health education and tools you can donate to 365 Health with your everyday purchases. Find us on AmazonSmile as Nine Health Services Inc and 365 Health on the King Soopers website to support us today! Learn more about AmazonSmile and King Soopers Community Rewards.